Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

What I think about Ryan

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.

Other reviews for Ryan, LLC

This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services.

Current Employee - Director  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.

Ryan is the premier tax consulting firm to truly understand and support workplace flexibility.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

MyRyan workplace flexibility
    Bonus incentives
    Top professionals in the industry

Cons

Management feels like they're always 'on'call'.

Take advantage of the recommended two weeks minimum vacation.
    Take immediate action with management/partners who are demeaning to staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!