Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Overall, a great place to work.

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Ryan provides employees with ample flexibility regarding when and where to work. Ryan continues to grow and succeed financially; it is a reliable place of employment. Ryan provides multiple opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Ryan is working actively to address needs for change as it grows.

Cons

The workload and immediate expectations can be stifling at times. Decision making authority is too limited, which creates too many time-consuming required levels of approval. Ryan is experiencing growing pains that are normal, but will need to place more trust in leadership at different levels throughout the organization.

Place more trust in and decision making authority across mid to upper level management.

220 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

A well-rounded exposure to the world of sales and use tax consulting

Current Employee - Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

My manager immediately involved me in the current project my team was working on allowing me to contribute material work even as an intern. I also had the opportunit to utilize MyRyan a couple of time to work from home when needed.

Cons

A few assignments could have been explained more thoroughly

Give more detailed instructions to new hires/interns. It may take more time but will pay off in the end when you don't have to make several passes of corrections.

I Cannot Imagine Working Anywhere Else

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan offers fair pay with sizeable bonus potential. Ryan also offers the ability to work your own hours and work from wherever you like. This provides excellent work/ life balance. Ryan's training is top notch, and there are plenty of opportunities for quick advancement. Upper management is continually requesting feedback and makes a valid effort to make changes and adjustments based on suggestions received. This firm and its leadership truly care about its employees and want to know how they can keep you for life. I do not know any other firm that does so much to ensure its employees are happy. I'll be here until they make me leave.

Cons

No cons to mention at this time.

No advice - just a heart felt thank you.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC