Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall, a great place to work.

Director (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

ProsRyan provides employees with ample flexibility regarding when and where to work. Ryan continues to grow and succeed financially; it is a reliable place of employment. Ryan provides multiple opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Ryan is working actively to address needs for change as it grows.

ConsThe workload and immediate expectations can be stifling at times. Decision making authority is too limited, which creates too many time-consuming required levels of approval. Ryan is experiencing growing pains that are normal, but will need to place more trust in leadership at different levels throughout the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlace more trust in and decision making authority across mid to upper level management.

A well-rounded exposure to the world of sales and use tax consulting

Intern (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern for less than a year

Pros: My manager immediately involved me in the current project my team was working on allowing me to contribute material work even… Cons: A few assignments could have been explained more thoroughly Advice to Senior Management: Give more detailed instructions to new hires/interns. It may take more time but will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ryan is a success story acheived by the hard work of both the employees and the owners.

Consultant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: The offer by the company to allow us to telecommute and work on our own schedule is great! The base salary is generally competitive. There are lots… Cons: The ability by the employee to effectively telecommute and guiltlessly work on his/her own schedule is not always easy to accomplish! While policy permits and… Advice to Senior Management: Consider changing the Consultant compensation structure to be a 10-20% higher base salary and remove the fee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.