Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused.

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Best Professional and Team Experience of My Career

Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great workplace flexibility. The MyRyan work environment allows me to work efficiently and effectively, from the office or wherever I want. Also, if I have a doctor appointment or there is an event at my son's school, I can leave without all the paperwork of personal time off or sick leave systems.

Cons

The great flexibility of the MyRyan system can lead people to stay connected all the time, simply because they get used to it while away from the office. Sometimes you actually have to be diligent about disconnecting.

Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Keep up the good work!