There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Best Professional and Team Experience of My Career

Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great workplace flexibility. The MyRyan work environment allows me to work efficiently and effectively, from the office or wherever I want. Also, if I have a doctor appointment or there is an event at my son's school, I can leave without all the paperwork of personal time off or sick leave systems.

Cons

The great flexibility of the MyRyan system can lead people to stay connected all the time, simply because they get used to it while away from the office. Sometimes you actually have to be diligent about disconnecting.

208 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Keep up the good work!

Top 50 Best Companies to Work For

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC