Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Keep up the good work!

222 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Phenomenal place to work, especially for professionals who enjoy a meritocracy

Current Employee - Principal in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Principal in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- very entrepreneurial - you feel like an owner, at all levels
    - fulfilling job that challenges you to be your best and to above all deliver value for our clients
    - incredibly talented professionals at Ryan, which makes it easy to go to market and deliver results for our clients

Cons

- no material cons, other than there are not enough hours in the day to get to all the opportunities that are afforded us at Ryan!

Please continue to create and nurture an environment of entrepreneurialism, and merit-based pay and rewards.

Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC