Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Keep up the good work!

217 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

I Cannot Imagine Working Anywhere Else

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan offers fair pay with sizeable bonus potential. Ryan also offers the ability to work your own hours and work from wherever you like. This provides excellent work/ life balance. Ryan's training is top notch, and there are plenty of opportunities for quick advancement. Upper management is continually requesting feedback and makes a valid effort to make changes and adjustments based on suggestions received. This firm and its leadership truly care about its employees and want to know how they can keep you for life. I do not know any other firm that does so much to ensure its employees are happy. I'll be here until they make me leave.

Cons

No cons to mention at this time.

No advice - just a heart felt thank you.

What I think about Ryan

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC