Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Top 50 Best Companies to Work For

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

What I think about Ryan

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.

This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services.

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC