There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Top 50 Best Companies to Work For

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.

208 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

Best Professional and Team Experience of My Career

Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great workplace flexibility. The MyRyan work environment allows me to work efficiently and effectively, from the office or wherever I want. Also, if I have a doctor appointment or there is an event at my son's school, I can leave without all the paperwork of personal time off or sick leave systems.

Cons

The great flexibility of the MyRyan system can lead people to stay connected all the time, simply because they get used to it while away from the office. Sometimes you actually have to be diligent about disconnecting.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC