There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Great work/life balance

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity for a high income for someone fresh out of school. Bonuses can be really big depending on which team and what projects your manager is able to get.

Cons

The biggest negative is if you end up on a low producing team and get small bonuses. You still have the chance to switch teams, but this can be difficult depending on your office location.

205 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

The BEST company I have ever had the privilege to work for

Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The MyRyan allows me to work the hours and days that fit my lifestyle, all based on results - love it!
    The training is powerful and continuous
    The work environment is upbeat and positive
    The management is supportive and wants their employees to succeed - simply outstanding!

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Keep doing an outstanding job at listening to your employees for ideas to strengthen the company and website

Client service the key to our success.

Current Employee - Director  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The opportunity to work with great clients in many different industries and within companies of all sizes. In addition, many of our projects are conducted by collaborating amongst various Teams so we can draw upon each others strengths and expertise. This knowledge sharing is not usually evident at traditional consulting firms.

Cons

Managing numerous projects among various clients, industries, and states makes the work very fast paced and sometimes challenging.

Streamline some of the administrative functions, and improve the information technology infrastructure and equipment to allow us more time to serve clients.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!