Come for the Benefits; Leave for the Pay

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ryan is always looking to improve in all areas: for our clients, for our employees, and for our community.

Cons

Pay is far from competitive unless you are one of the few on really great projects.

Ryan is often very misrepresented to employees entering the firm. I've heard stories of consultants who are told they will make far more in bonuses in their first year than is realistic. Because of the time it takes to complete a project, the average billing amount and the amount of consultants sharing a bonus pool, it takes quite a few years to build up a steady income of bonuses.

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Great work/life balance

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity for a high income for someone fresh out of school. Bonuses can be really big depending on which team and what projects your manager is able to get.

Cons

The biggest negative is if you end up on a low producing team and get small bonuses. You still have the chance to switch teams, but this can be difficult depending on your office location.

The BEST company I have ever had the privilege to work for

Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

The MyRyan allows me to work the hours and days that fit my lifestyle, all based on results - love it!
    The training is powerful and continuous
    The work environment is upbeat and positive
    The management is supportive and wants their employees to succeed - simply outstanding!

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Keep doing an outstanding job at listening to your employees for ideas to strengthen the company and website

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!