Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

It has been a sensational place to start my professional career, and I may end it here as well.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The job flexibility is incredible. I love working for Fortune 500 clients. The bonus payment structure rewards outstanding work. The people who call Ryan home are wonderful to work with.

Cons

We have a lot of outside hires. Obviously to build a winning team you need experienced leadership. Being a top firm that everyone wants to work at leads to a lot of industry professionals begging to come work here. Often times experienced hires are receiving upper level management positions that would otherwise have been filled through promotion.

Consider pooling bonus revenue for all consultants.

223 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Ryan is a company focused on creating a great work/life balance while creating great benefits to our clients.

Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The flexibility and home/work balance at Ryan is unrivaled. I also appreciate the hard work of management. I trust that they are looking out for the employees and the future of the company. I trust them to make good business decisions when growing the company as well. I feel blessed to be part of a company that is growing, making record profits, serving our communities, and making a work/life balance easier for its employees.

Cons

The downside about working at Ryan has always been the benchmark that prevented employees from raises and promotions if their teams were not making money. The recent changes to the policy seem that they may have cleared up this problem.

Do more to encourage members of teams who do not bring in high revenues. Help these teams meet benchmarks by distributing projects better.

Top 50 Best Companies to Work For

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC