Ryan is a company focused on creating a great work/life balance while creating great benefits to our clients.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Downers Grove, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The flexibility and home/work balance at Ryan is unrivaled. I also appreciate the hard work of management. I trust that they are looking out for the employees and the future of the company. I trust them to make good business decisions when growing the company as well. I feel blessed to be part of a company that is growing, making record profits, serving our communities, and making a work/life balance easier for its employees.

Cons

The downside about working at Ryan has always been the benchmark that prevented employees from raises and promotions if their teams were not making money. The recent changes to the policy seem that they may have cleared up this problem.

Do more to encourage members of teams who do not bring in high revenues. Help these teams meet benchmarks by distributing projects better.

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Top 50 Best Companies to Work For

Current Employee - Executive Assistant  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.

Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused.

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!