There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Client service the key to our success.

Current Employee - Director in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Director in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The opportunity to work with great clients in many different industries and within companies of all sizes. In addition, many of our projects are conducted by collaborating amongst various Teams so we can draw upon each others strengths and expertise. This knowledge sharing is not usually evident at traditional consulting firms.

Cons

Managing numerous projects among various clients, industries, and states makes the work very fast paced and sometimes challenging.

Advice to Management

Streamline some of the administrative functions, and improve the information technology infrastructure and equipment to allow us more time to serve clients.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great work/life balance

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for a high income for someone fresh out of school. Bonuses can be really big depending on which team and what projects your manager is able to get.

Cons

The biggest negative is if you end up on a low producing team and get small bonuses. You still have the chance to switch teams, but this can be difficult depending on your office location.

The BEST company I have ever had the privilege to work for

Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The MyRyan allows me to work the hours and days that fit my lifestyle, all based on results - love it! The training is powerful and continuous The work environment is upbeat and positive The management is supportive and wants their employees to succeed - simply outstanding!

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep doing an outstanding job at listening to your employees for ideas to strengthen the company and website