There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan is Rewarding

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ryan is different. A career at Ryan is truly rewarding. With the implementation of MyRyan, a revolutionary approach to work-life balance, Brint Ryan has empowered me to achieve the highest levels of personal and professional success. I can not overstate how important this is.

I enjoy working within a dynamic team of professionals who are literally the best and brightest within their practice areas.

The work environment is competitive but friendly. Every team is constantly pushing themselves to meet goals and produce results. The focus is constantly centered on the client. Achieving the best results for our clients is the number one priority.

I am not just paid a "salary," I enjoy sharing in the profits generated by my contribution to the Firm's success.

Cons

None that come to mind. It would be nice to have a corner office overlooking a desert oasis. I haven't made enough money to purchase my own private jet yet.

Continue to emphasize candid dialogue and open communication between management and staff

203 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

It has been a sensational place to start my professional career, and I may end it here as well.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The job flexibility is incredible. I love working for Fortune 500 clients. The bonus payment structure rewards outstanding work. The people who call Ryan home are wonderful to work with.

Cons

We have a lot of outside hires. Obviously to build a winning team you need experienced leadership. Being a top firm that everyone wants to work at leads to a lot of industry professionals begging to come work here. Often times experienced hires are receiving upper level management positions that would otherwise have been filled through promotion.

Consider pooling bonus revenue for all consultants.

Ryan is a company focused on creating a great work/life balance while creating great benefits to our clients.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The flexibility and home/work balance at Ryan is unrivaled. I also appreciate the hard work of management. I trust that they are looking out for the employees and the future of the company. I trust them to make good business decisions when growing the company as well. I feel blessed to be part of a company that is growing, making record profits, serving our communities, and making a work/life balance easier for its employees.

Cons

The downside about working at Ryan has always been the benchmark that prevented employees from raises and promotions if their teams were not making money. The recent changes to the policy seem that they may have cleared up this problem.

Do more to encourage members of teams who do not bring in high revenues. Help these teams meet benchmarks by distributing projects better.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!