Ryan, LLC

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Fantastic work/life balance!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working for Ryan! I have never worked for a company that cares so much about making sure their employees are happy. The work environment is very friendly and relaxed while being motivational all at once. I have met some really amazing people during my time at Ryan. In addition, even some of the highest head honchos of the company are so approachable and easy to talk to. The biggest benefit of all is the work/life balance that is encouraged by Ryan. Having the flexibility to work around my life schedule makes me a great Mom, wife and employee! It is very refreshing to be able to do the things I need to do without having to feel guilty or receive any grief from management!

Cons

Ryan’s hiring process is painfully slow. I also feel that Ryan has lost some really great employees that were a product of not being on a revenue grossing team (not by any fault of their own). The catch 22 of myRyan is that sometimes it is hard to “turn off”. Some employees/managers get frustrated if you do not respond to things late at night or on the weekend. The utilization of myRyan is a choice. Some of us still work normal work hours and should not be expected to respond to things at 10pm on a Saturday just because that is what YOU decided to work.

220 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Ryan is the best place I've ever worked in my life!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Our myRyan policy allows for complete work-life balance; guilt free environment.

Cons

More opportinites for support staff to join professional organizations outside our company with the intent of earning a designation.

Keep being honest....that way everyone is on the same page and our results will continue to improve.

Excellent Entry-level Alternative to Big Four

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work environment is extremely flexible. This firm proves that not all options for accounting grads require you enslave yourself to the office. Benefits, though not excessive in amount, are unique (gym membership reimbursement, cell phone allowance). Overall, there is a feeling that leadership values employees.

Cons

Mobility between positions seems limited. Pay is slightly lower than competitors, but matches the required work hours of the job.

Continue your actions that support your employees at all levels. Allow more mobility between practice areas.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC