Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic work/life balance!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

ProsI love working for Ryan! I have never worked for a company that cares so much about making sure their employees are happy. The work environment is very friendly and relaxed while being motivational all at once. I have met some really amazing people during my time at Ryan. In addition, even some of the highest head honchos of the company are so approachable and easy to talk to. The biggest benefit of all is the work/life balance that is encouraged by Ryan. Having the flexibility to work around my life schedule makes me a great Mom, wife and employee! It is very refreshing to be able to do the things I need to do without having to feel guilty or receive any grief from management!

ConsRyan’s hiring process is painfully slow. I also feel that Ryan has lost some really great employees that were a product of not being on a revenue grossing team (not by any fault of their own). The catch 22 of myRyan is that sometimes it is hard to “turn off”. Some employees/managers get frustrated if you do not respond to things late at night or on the weekend. The utilization of myRyan is a choice. Some of us still work normal work hours and should not be expected to respond to things at 10pm on a Saturday just because that is what YOU decided to work.

Ryan is the best place I've ever worked in my life!

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Our myRyan policy allows for complete work-life balance; guilt free… Cons: More opportinites for support staff to join professional organizations outside… Advice to Senior Management: Keep being honest....that way everyone is on the same page… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great work/life balance

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great opportunity for a high income for someone fresh out of school. Bonuses can be… Cons: The biggest negative is if you end up on a low producing team and get small bonuses.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.