Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great firm with a cutting edge approach to the workplace...

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsRyan offers an innovate flexible work environment that focuses on results over face time. It truly is innovative because it allows you to avoid taking PTO for common issues that may keep you from working in the office. Instead of using PTO while waiting on the cable guy or repairman, you're able to work from home as the firm provides you with the necessary resources to accomplish most tasks from anywhere.

Another great thing about Ryan, is that it provides a framework in which the employee has control of their our own professional growth. The firm is constantly looking to promote from within, and provides opportunities for employees to change offices or even practices. As the firm continues to grow new practices seem to sprout up every other month.

ConsA downside to all of the workplace freedom is that there is an unrealistic expectation, at times from management, of being available 24/7. This creates issues with employees burning out from working what feels to them as nonstop.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe mindful of people's downtime. Creating an environment of expected 24/7 availability could ruin everything that is great about the firm and its unique approaches to the work/life balance.

Positive Experience So Far

Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Current Employee)
Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I like Ryan's values and mission. MyRyan, our flexible schedule has been a… Cons: There does not seem to rules in terms of project… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible work environment - Got out after 2 years

Tax Consultant (Former Employee)
Detroit, MI

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great bonus structure but no controls or ways to ensure… Cons: Bonus structure based on management discretion so bonus can be allocated to favorites even if the other employees didn't charge any time to the project.… Advice to Senior Management: Managers should be up front about the bonus allocations and ensure that only the employees that worked on the projects should receive a bonus. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.