Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan offers great opportunities!

Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan is an exceptional place to work as it allows for work/life flexibility as well as great opportunities for advancement. Ryan provides a great work place atmosphere with the focus on client service. I would highly recommend a career at Ryan.

Cons

There are no major cons, but one small area of improvement could be made on the incentive/salary structure that is currently in place.

None that I can think of.

222 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Great firm with a cutting edge approach to the workplace...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Ryan offers an innovate flexible work environment that focuses on results over face time. It truly is innovative because it allows you to avoid taking PTO for common issues that may keep you from working in the office. Instead of using PTO while waiting on the cable guy or repairman, you're able to work from home as the firm provides you with the necessary resources to accomplish most tasks from anywhere.

Another great thing about Ryan, is that it provides a framework in which the employee has control of their our own professional growth. The firm is constantly looking to promote from within, and provides opportunities for employees to change offices or even practices. As the firm continues to grow new practices seem to sprout up every other month.

Cons

A downside to all of the workplace freedom is that there is an unrealistic expectation, at times from management, of being available 24/7. This creates issues with employees burning out from working what feels to them as nonstop.

Be mindful of people's downtime. Creating an environment of expected 24/7 availability could ruin everything that is great about the firm and its unique approaches to the work/life balance.

Positive Experience So Far

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I like Ryan's values and mission. MyRyan, our flexible schedule has been a great success in my eyes as our team has utilized it to our benefit.

Cons

There does not seem to rules in terms of project assignment. More structure to project assignment would be advantageous.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC