Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

Working for Ryan during the past eleven years has been the best experience in my professional career - by far!

Director (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat leadership – The CEO has a great vision for the firm for the future. Importantly, he can articulate this vision clearly and convincingly, and can generate excitement among all of us in making his vision a reality.

Extraordinary work environment and culture – myRyan permits us to work when and where we please whenever possible. The responsibility is placed on us to get the work done on time and to produce work of the highest quality while permitting us to schedule family and personal needs in and around our work at Ryan. The work environment is terrific for individuals who embrace taking responsibility for their work products and work schedules in exchange for the flexibility in scheduling work and personal/family activities. It is all about producing outstanding results for our clients by providing them with the highest quality work products in a timely manner, and that should be the priority in every work environment.

Great co-workers – The work at Ryan is challenging, intellectually stimulating and fulfilling. But, what makes it very special is having terrific people with whom to work. There is a genuine “can do” attitude among the professionals at Ryan and a commitment to do whatever it takes to provide our clients with the highest quality results in a timely fashion, and to surprise and please them by doing more than was asked.

ConsI have not encountered any downsides in working for Ryan during the past eleven years. It has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and has been the highlight of my professional career.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! Let’s conquer the world by becoming the leading firm in our industry internationally.

My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as… Cons: I really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate… Advice to Senior Management: In the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Challenging and rewarding

Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I enjoy the Firm's bonus structure that compensates people who work hard and bring… Cons: Can be stressfull at times. Would love to have a… Advice to Senior Management: It would be nice to have management be more transparent about what is going… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!