Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

I have had numerous opportunities for advancement and enjoy the work that I do at Ryan.

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great advancement opportunities
myRyan offers flexibility
Brint Ryan is a great innovator and visionary

Cons

Although Ryan offers great advancement opportunities, salaries remain lower than what the market is paying in most cases.

Pay employees more competitive salaries comparable to the market for lifelong employment.

229 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

My first and last job out of college - my career

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great opportunity for growth;
    Healthy work/life balance;
    Great relationships with client's;
    Focus on a specialized technical knowledge

Cons

Being narrowly specialized early on in my career limits me as a well rounded business leader - need to obtain experience on own time

Create a rotational program

I consider myself extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work at Ryan for the past 8 years.

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The best decision Ryan ever made was to implement the "myRyan" work structure. Managers and employees have the flexibility to work without physically being in the office provided it does not impede client service. This environment allows for a much better work/life balance. Our bonus system also incentivizes teams to flight for our clients because a portion of employee compensation is directly tied to the refunds/fees we generate.

Cons

While out bonus structure is one of our greatest strengths, it can also sometimes be a source of friction between teams. Many employees have left our firm over the years because they are working just as hard as other successful teams, but their projects are just not generating the expected fees.

I think all employees would like the opportunity to purchase stock in the company or earmark a certain percentage of monthly pay that would go towards equity investment. This is something that was discussed in at our Firm meeting in March 2012. I believe our management team is still looking into it.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC