Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan, LLC has a very positive work/life balance culture.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan, LLC shows clear vision which is rare in these days of uncertainty. The standards for work product are high. Compensation and fringe benefits are competitive. The flexible work environment is definitely a plus and improves my productivity.

Cons

The down side of having high standards is that you are somtimes disappointed with results and the rewards.

229 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

I am a 'lifer' at Ryan. I can't imagine working anywhere else and having such an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule is fantastic. I truly do have the freedom to work wherever I want and whenever I want as long as my work gets done. For those in service delivery, there is no limit as to what you can make. Bonuses are not capped out which is great for those projects resulting in significant savings and a significant fee.

Cons

The struggles we are facing as an organization relate to high growth in a short period of time. The infrastructure has to grow quickly to support the organization.

Keep up the good work! myRyan has changed the company for the better and allowed many to spend quality time with their family while still getting their work done.

A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Director in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Director in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ryan LLC offers a flexible work environment which empowers employees to be in control of their work hours, work location and personal committments. Everybody has the potential to earn above-market compensation. Assignment of professionals to teams results in pro-active efforts to generate value for the firm's clients and a sharing of skills, knowledge and friendship among team members.

In-house technical training is not only excellent but also better than what I experienced in working at a big 4 accounting firm. The training provides in-depth technical education and practical skills on how to perform and document tax recovery reviews.

Cons

I do not have any cons to note.

Nothing to recommend