There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Ryan, LLC has a very positive work/life balance culture.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ryan, LLC shows clear vision which is rare in these days of uncertainty. The standards for work product are high. Compensation and fringe benefits are competitive. The flexible work environment is definitely a plus and improves my productivity.

Cons

The down side of having high standards is that you are somtimes disappointed with results and the rewards.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. I am a 'lifer' at Ryan. I can't imagine working anywhere else and having such an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule is fantastic. I truly do have the freedom to work wherever I want and whenever I want as long as my work gets done. For those in service delivery, there is no limit as to what you can make. Bonuses are not capped out which is great for those projects resulting in significant savings and a significant fee.

Cons

The struggles we are facing as an organization relate to high growth in a short period of time. The infrastructure has to grow quickly to support the organization.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! myRyan has changed the company for the better and allowed many to spend quality time with their family while still getting their work done.

2. Challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy the Firm's bonus structure that compensates people who work hard and bring value to the firm. The flexability Ryan give through the myRyan program is unmatched.

Cons

Can be stressfull at times. Would love to have a Christmas bonus. Wish partners would be more proactive instead of reactive.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have management be more transparent about what is going on. They are doing an execellent job though navigating the direction of the Firm.