Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Terrible place to launch a career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsMy Ryan although it is a bit of a joke when you're expected to work 24/7

ConsEmployees are overworked. Expectation is you are available nights and weekends- no work life balance whatsoever. Constantly harassed to complete "best place to work" surveys.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on actually becoming a great place to work not winning empty awards

Had high expectations in the beginning...

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros: Work-life flexibility is excellent. The staff (ie- not management)… Cons: Management is constantly playing favorites - this ultimately determines which projects your… Advice to Senior Management: Start taking a closer look at your management, not just the revenue they bring in. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Go to Ryan over Big Four

Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great work life balance; bonus structure can be lucrative, which… Cons: Work can get repetitive; travel can get heavy at Times More
There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.