Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

I think this has become a really great place to work

ProsHands down, you can't beat the flexibility given to you here. The gym, phone, and train allowances are the best thing ever to me. I will say that the CEO has been forward thinking and has become open minded over the past 5 years. It has been a great change to see here at Ryan. He seems to listen to feedback and implements changes based on that feedback. I have yet to work at any company that has done that.

ConsThe review system and having to be at exactly 100% doesn't seem realistic. I understand if you don't meet all of your goals that you shouldn't get a full increase, but some sort of partial increase should be allowed if you achieved 85% of your goals??? Also if you get below 100% that hurts you for an entire year and can stop you from getting an salary bump for waayyy too long.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate!!! Communicate if your employee is not doing well or is not meeting your expectations. Embrace the differences in an individual's work style and MANAGE that to get the results that you are seeking from that person. Simply saying, "Be like him" or "Be like her" or "I wish you were like such and such" is not a motivator for anyone and will cause resentment. Describe the TRAITS that you desire and coach your employee that way.

The BEST company ever.

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros: I can't emphasize how much Ryan takes care of its… Cons: I have nothing negative to say about this firm. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work. Ryan LLC will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flexible schedule, great experience, and LOTS of room for improvement

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexible schedule, working remotely, immediate supervisor is awesome to work for, bonus structure,… Cons: Takes forever to get new technology, needs to be a way to anonymously bring up issues (e.g. laziness, inability to complete tasks, etc.) with co-workers… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the forward thinking progress and remember that a thank you with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!