There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

I think this has become a really great place to work

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Hands down, you can't beat the flexibility given to you here. The gym, phone, and train allowances are the best thing ever to me. I will say that the CEO has been forward thinking and has become open minded over the past 5 years. It has been a great change to see here at Ryan. He seems to listen to feedback and implements changes based on that feedback. I have yet to work at any company that has done that.

Cons

The review system and having to be at exactly 100% doesn't seem realistic. I understand if you don't meet all of your goals that you shouldn't get a full increase, but some sort of partial increase should be allowed if you achieved 85% of your goals??? Also if you get below 100% that hurts you for an entire year and can stop you from getting an salary bump for waayyy too long.

Communicate!!! Communicate if your employee is not doing well or is not meeting your expectations. Embrace the differences in an individual's work style and MANAGE that to get the results that you are seeking from that person. Simply saying, "Be like him" or "Be like her" or "I wish you were like such and such" is not a motivator for anyone and will cause resentment. Describe the TRAITS that you desire and coach your employee that way.

203 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

The BEST company ever.

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

I can't emphasize how much Ryan takes care of its employees in all aspects.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this firm.

Keep up the great work. Ryan LLC will be the company that Brint Ryan has the vision for.

Flexible schedule, great experience, and LOTS of room for improvement

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, working remotely, immediate supervisor is awesome to work for, bonus structure, ability to work on different projects in various industries, and enjoy working for/with clients

Cons

Takes forever to get new technology, needs to be a way to anonymously bring up issues (e.g. laziness, inability to complete tasks, etc.) with co-workers as we work in teams, there needs to be a way to divide up money-making projects equally, ergonomic furniture, better annual salary increase, less expensive health insurance, and more accountability, to name a few.

Keep up the forward thinking progress and remember that a thank you with your employees goes a long way. Even our Christmas bonuses have gone away.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!