Great

Current Employee - Tax Consultant  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Tax Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

The pay is great and management embraces myRyan

Cons

Working in teams can be a hassle sometimes

Embrace myRyan

Other Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Honest Review of Consultant Position in Dallas

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Potential to make decent amount of money
    Average starting salary
    Attached to Galleria Mall
    Gave me a chance being my first job out of college
    Got Merit based raise within first 6 months

Cons

Lack of training: 1 week orientation (Snorefest) and 1 week technical skills where they do not teach anything you actually need to learn

SUT is all out of Access Databases that run incredibly slow and constantly crash and lose your work

Felt I could never telecommute

Worked 50 hrs a week every week and was made to feel guilty if I left before 6pm or asked for time off

SUT review consists of looking at hundreds of invoices per day and doing data entry

Benefits are absolutely terrible 25% 401k match (comes 9 months after year end) with terrible high cost poor return fund choices

Expensive but poor quality health insurance

Was expected to be available Mon-Fri 7am-7pm and expected to work on weekends

Incredibly high work load on my team that never ended

Bonuses could be good but minimum 16 months after you start before see first bonus

Work is not mentally stimulating at all a trained monkey could do most of the work

Oh and the great reviews come from people HR hand selects to send evaluations too. They only pick people that absolutely love it to review company. The 95% of depressed drones never get the email to review the company online or take internal surveys.

Brint Ryan is a arrogant self righteous man that has little man syndrome

I got the heck out of here as fast as I could. Word of advice do not work here and if ryan the only job offer you have make sure it is not in the dallas office.

I would never work in this industry again because of Ryan.

I have switched into an Financial Analyst role. Things I have learned since then:
    I make 20% more than I did with salary + bonus at Ryan working 40 hrs/week
    current company 100% subsidizes my healthcare and provides better insurance
    I get 100% match on 401k offerings matched immediately and a full range of funds
    Coworkers are not depressed drones
    Have work life balance
    Have mentally stimulating work and quicker opportunities for advancement

Great Place To Work! A Breath of Fresh Air!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work-life balance with myRyan. Ryan offers an awesome benefits package that passes up most companies! Management Team is great and the structure within the company if very sound. They offer an awesome instant support system for their employees through RyanNet. Everything you need is right at your fingertips. Everyone at the Corporate Offices has always been pleasant and great to deal with! They just released a great Tuition Reimbursement plan that will allow employees to grow within the company! Ryan is definitely a breath of fresh air!

Cons

There are no cons that I have come across thus far that worth mentioning.

Keep up the great work! Brint has a great vision and the Executive Team is focused on making that vision happen! It is a win-win situation! Thank you for choosing me to be part of an awesome team!

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!