Ryan, LLC
www.ryan.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

My overall experience at Ryan was absolutely incredible, and I can not imagine a better internship.

Property Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

Pros* You will receive very competitive pay as an intern, and it helps to add to the idea that you are important to Ryan as the other team members will also make clear to you.

* Team environment where you are surrounded by competent, intelligent, hard-working, extremely amicable and helpful coworkers.

* The property tax division is very fast paced as interns are brought in during the busy season, but the advantage to the system is that you are almost instantly working on the same basic projects as the senior consultants and managers (you are helping them with pieces of their larger projects).

* You begin delving into commercial real estate and property tax analysis almost as soon as you arrive and get set up. This allows you to start learning useful things right away.

* You will have a chance to really learn and work in Excel during your internship and will start learning market conditions in your office's regional coverage area. Insights into how property taxes work and how the laws differ from one jurisdiction to the next.

* The property tax division is the probably the most team-oriented inside Ryan as every project is touched by multiple hands/minds.

Cons* For interns, you will be limited to a 40 hour work schedule, but that may not be an issue unless you are hoping for overtime and trying to save up more money for college, etc.

* Honestly, I can't see too many cons to this internship. It was much better than I could have ever expected, and you will get tons of practical and useable knowledge and skills from it.

Great Experience

I have been working at Ryan, LLC

Pros: New and skillful work given with different daily objectives. Key… Cons: I did not experience any downsides of working for Ryan… Advice to Senior Management: A little bit of training should be given before starting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Experience, so far

Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: -The opportunity to manage my time and work where I need to - The flexibility of myRyan allows me to work from home or while… Cons: -I know that much of the flexibility is dependent on your manager/office. -The bonus structure is generous, but HIGHLY dependent on the project you are assigned,… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to push for greatness and work with your employees to overcome the obstacles… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan, LLC CEO G. Brint Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan, LLC employees.