Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Working for a company that has great goals, vision and leadership. Poor insurance options and decent compensation.

Current Employee - Analyst Role
Current Employee - Analyst Role

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Great work-life balance. Lots of PTO and flexibility. Great office location. Very thoughtful Firm Meetings.

Cons

Insurance is really pricey out of pocket. It's been difficult to stay satisfied here when other well known companies offer better insurance and compensation. Ryan wants the Best talent but isn't willing to up the ante.

Keep up the great work, and try and dialogue on a friendly level once in a while.

229 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Overall great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great flexibility and work from home policy. Hours can be long at times and short at others. When you have proven yourself, you will have a lot of flexibility to work the way you want. There is the potential to make a high bonuses, but see the noted cons. Overall, I would recommend Ryan to someone who is looking for a good place to work. There are plenty of opportunities for someone new out of college to get some really valuable business experience and have a fun time with the great people that work there.

Cons

The experience you have varies significantly depends on the team you are on. The area is very niche and although there are exit opportunities to go to the Big 4 and industry, I would doubt that any of these would compare or compete with some of the great things Ryan offers. Ryan is growing to completely own this industry in an almost scary way. As a CPA with 5 years of experience in a general tax area or general area of accounting you can work almost anywhere. With 5 years of experience at Ryan you will not have this same type of flexibility.

Create a discretionary yearly bonuses that is only loosely based off teams revenue. The way success is measured is sometimes a demotivating factor.

Getting better by the week

Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Associate Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are amazing! In 2014 my husband's health insurance was so bad we switched to mine. I'm happy to have an employer who cares about the health of their employees!

Cons

Pay not consisten with industry/city standards

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC