Ryan Partnership

www.ryanpartnership.com

Great place to start your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Pros

Flexibility, relatively fun environment, autonomy

Cons

lack of management, lack of career path

Other reviews for Ryan Partnership

Toxic.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Some very bright, creative people there. That was actually all I could think of saying, and then I saw there was a 20 word minimum. Let's see... no, that's really all I can think of.

Cons

Very toxic environment. I feel like I can't trust HR in the slightest. I know business is business and all that, but the feeling that everyone is in it for themselves (and that you have to be always watching your back) is extremely strong--which is grimly amusing considering all the talk about being a team. Layoffs are very frequent, and very unsettling--no job security whatsoever.

Free junk food, bagels, and occasional, awkward agency-sponsored "fun" does not make up for extremely overdue raises (or the general environment of thanklessness).

It's a Living

Former Employee - Creative  in  Wilton, CT
    Former Employee - Creative in Wilton, CT

Pros

Good clients, good work, good people. Some opportunities to work on some really great, high profile stuff. Decent work/life blend for an agency. Flexibility is there, as long as you get your work done on time.

Cons

Top heavy, account heavy, staffing decisions aren't made by anyone who actually sees the work. It has the typical marketing agency struggles (work/life balance is tough, too much work/not enough people).

Employees are your lifeblood. Treat them well. Perks go a long way, promotions go further

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan Partnership.

Worked for Ryan Partnership? Contribute to the Community!