Ryan's
www.ryans.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

The fundamentals of guest service are gone.

Display Cook (Current Employee)
Greenville, SC

I have been working at Ryan's full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPay and benefits were not that bad although lower then the industry average.

ConsUpper Management has so much work to do, they walk around with blinders on refusing to admit that there are serious food safety and sanitation issues. Everyone runs around spastic only when the AD shows up. If you blow the whistle all managers know you will get black balled. Food safety is at risk very scary in Greenville SC. If a manager does try to fix it they get ran off for not agreeing.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has recipes and sanitation requirements for a reason. To protect the guest and employees from getting sick.. you should follow them instead of trying to RE-invent the system. Someone getting sick in no joking matter, all the employees already know if they eat the food they will get diareaha. Shame on you and your AD for allowing this to get this out of control.

No future

Manager (Former Employee)
Dothan, AL

I worked at Ryan's full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good people you work with great customers Cons: Little future, pay not great, upper managemnt not tuned in.… Advice to Senior Management: Step up to the plate and compet with the rest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hard work allot expected from one person

Barrunner, Server, Bakery Cook (Current Employee)
Charleston, WV

I have been working at Ryan's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay is decent.and if ur a good worker they will… Cons: Long shifts and short staffed. Advice to Senior Management: Hire people who want to work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan's.

Worked for Ryan's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryan's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryan's CEO Rob Webster. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryan's employees.