Ryan's

www.ryans.com

rewarding

Current Employee - Server  in  Corinth, MS
Current Employee - Server in Corinth, MS

Pros

time for family and work

Cons

sometimes being belittled in front of customers and others because some one having a bad day or experiernce with another employee

take employees in office to berate them if you must

Other reviews for Ryan's

my overall work experience has been mostly a positive one, but like in all work places could use improvements.

Current Employee - Server  in  Searcy, AR
    Current Employee - Server in Searcy, AR

Pros

The people who dine at our restaurant are for the most part. Our regular customers have made my time at Ryan's very enjoyable. Most of our regular customers know us by name and we know theirs, they want to know about us as well as us wanting to know about them. Also the friendships I have made with my co workers is another reason to work for Ryan's.

Cons

Sometimes upper management gets so caught up in the numbers game that they forget about the people below them who help them keep their jobs. Also people can be very rude and demanding in the restaurant business, they are paying their hard earned money to eat and sometimes forget that we deserve a little courtesy also.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, but sometimes the personal touches get lost in some of the upper ends of management . As a server I want each of my customers to feel like they are the most important people I am waiting on, and sometimes upper management only sees that there are more that 3 dirty tables in the whole restaurant and not that there are 45 more tables that are getting great customer service. Or that they have cut the store managers amount of hours they can schedule so much that they cannot properly staff the store to keep the bar properly stocked or the tables cleaned fast enough during busy times. There is more to running a store that just the numbers, they need to think about it from a customers view. Most want friendly cashiers and servers, clean place to sit, and hot fresh food. But if the store is understaffed due to a shortage of man hours then those things will not be possible.

been there 6 years, ok place to work

Current Employee - Bar Runner  in  Pensacola, FL
    Current Employee - Bar Runner in Pensacola, FL

Pros

you get time off when needed

Cons

havent had a raise in awhile

not sure

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan's.

Worked for Ryan's? Contribute to the Community!