Ryder System
www.ryder.com Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

Ryder Project Manager

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsVirtual environment, flexibility with work hours. More concentration on results and performance versus hours worked in a day.

ConsGave only 3 stars mainly because the pay compared to other companies is lower. Depending on which division you work. Ryder can get political at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey make their customers fit into their business model, much like we were forced to buy bad cars from automakers at one time. Need to be more creative with transportation and supply chain solutions.

It is a great place to start

Logistics (Current Employee)
    Norman, OK

I have been working at Ryder System full-time for more than a year

Pros: Various directions to take your career Cons: Not many pay increases, more time off Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

open for internships

Miami, FL

I have been working at Ryder System

Pros: has available intern ships in major Cons: internship is not fully described Advice to Senior Management: include more detail in profile description Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ryder System.

Worked for Ryder System? Contribute to the Community!

Ryder System – Why Work for Us?

Making Commerce Flow Ryder System, Inc. is a leading provider of commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions, serving customers throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Over the past… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ryder System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ryder System CEO Robert E. Sanchez. All reviews posted anonymously by Ryder System employees.