There are newer employer reviews for Rylem

Changing

I have been working at Rylem full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rylem now has a branch manager, and internal managers for the different teams. There's been a lot more structure. Since I've been here, there's been lots of training offered, many meetings, and a lot of effort geared towards making sure the employees have a good work environment.

Cons

With the added structure comes higher expectations- it's not a place where one can just do the minimum to get by.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rylem (View Most Recent)

Love this agency! Would contract with again

Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator  in  Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Rylem as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Contracted with Rylem for about a year at a large company in Seattle. I only left them because I changed from contract to full-time with that company.
    I got benefits, really fair pay, and my recruiter on the Rylem side was amazing and very up front with me (Mandy, you're amazing!).
    I almost didn't pursue the role because I lived in Tacoma (~an hour south) and the driving commute was just awful. They were able to give me a subsidized ORCA card that saved me at least a couple thousand dollars (I'm not even kidding) in gas, parking, maintenance, etc. I could not find any other agency in Seattle that offered this.
    They also offered happy hours so all the contractors on my campus could get together and touch base and just chill out with one another. I would definitely consider them a high-touch, lots of TLC company.
    I would definitely work with them again! I was sad to leave.

Cons

I've heard rumblings of internal-office drama, but I feel like that happens everywhere, and as a candidate, I was not part of any of this (I heard it from a disgruntled former employee who was let go due to performance. You hear bad reviews more than you hear positive ones!).

Give people like Mandy (aka rockstar recruiters) so much love! They are what keep people coming back. :)

Rylem Response

Sep 30, 2014Manager

It is always so nice to hear that working with us was a positive and advantageous experience. We wish you all the best and thank you so much for your review! (And we feel very lucky to have Mandy!)

Great for contractors, not a great experience as an internal employee

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Rylem full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company treats their contractors well- good benefits and fun perks. I wouldn't hesitate to contract through Rylem, especially with Mandy as a recruiter. Mandy is a personable, intelligent and strategic recruiter. She is an asset to the company and I regularly send friends to her when they are on the job market.

Cons

Do not recommend working here as an internal employee. Management is unprofessional and the atmosphere can be toxic.

Be more professional and treat people with respect.

Rylem Response

Sep 30, 2014Manager

Your advice is appreciated- We will definitely continue to promote professionalism and respect in our office. Thanks for your review!

There are newer employer reviews for Rylem

Worked for Rylem? Contribute to the Community!