Changing

I have been working at Rylem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rylem now has a branch manager, and internal managers for the different teams. There's been a lot more structure. Since I've been here, there's been lots of training offered, many meetings, and a lot of effort geared towards making sure the employees have a good work environment.

Cons

With the added structure comes higher expectations- it's not a place where one can just do the minimum to get by.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Review

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem (Less than a year)

Pros

Good meet and greet gathering for new people joining. They provide good practice tools for job interviews.

Cons

Lack of selection of certain job opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep in touch with people you have provided employment for. We're thankful for the roles and appreciate folks to keep in touch (e.g. email).

Rylem Response

Jun 29, 2015 – Manager

Thanks for you review and a big thanks for your excellent advice to management! One thing we consistently try to improve is our relationship with all of our employees. To that effect, we have ... More

Jersey Mike

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Rylem full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people who all used to work there, great food in the area, and alright location. Its really hard to find a silver lining when the owners consistently tell lies to their employees.

Cons

Far too many to count. From the lying owners who don't have a clue, to the shady employees who thrive in a toxic environment. At no point will the owners go out of their way to help develop you into a better version of yourself. They want drones who they can manipulate into doing what THEY want. 90% of the honest, and truly great people who were employed during my time there have since left, and for good reason. The day I quit, rather than thank me for my time there, one of the managing partners decided to threaten me with a lawsuit. My advice to anyone thinking of taking a job internal or external to this company, PLEASE CONTACT PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES OF RYLEM ON LINKED IN!! I can almost guarantee you that they will all say the same thing. Also, they claim this is a "Woman owned business", but all that means is they worked an angle for the Microsoft VMS by putting the company in the name of the owners, since divorced, wife.....like I said, they are liars

Advice to Management

Get a clue, people don't like you because you have an dark tan, and escalade. Maybe take a hard look in the mirror and realize that at the end of the day...this isn't just your world we're living in. Have you ever stopped to think about how you lost 22 employees in a little over a year......all for good reason...