Rylem

There are newer employer reviews for Rylem

Mandy is great

Current Employee - Contractor- Catalog Specialist in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Contractor- Catalog Specialist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I worked with Mandy at Rylem. She got me a contract role at a big company in downtown Seattle. She's always ben really good about getting back to me when I try to contact her and I've really appreciated that. It's also nice to be a working with Rylem because after talking to a couple other contractors placed here in a role similar to mine, I found out that Rylem is giving me better pay than what they are getting.

Cons

It kind of seems like there is some loss of communication between Rylem and the company I'm working at. I interviewed for a job that is a bit different from the job I'm actually currently working. Also, there was some change in management at the company, so for the first 2 weeks I just sat at work and didn't really have any guidance as to what to do.

Not sure- my management at the company I'm contracting at has been ok since the change in the beginning.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thanks for your review! We will work on our delivery of communication!

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rylem (View Most Recent)

Rylem is good to their people

Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Rylem is a company that really seems to want to keep its people happy. They offer happy hours and holiday parties for contractors, as well as inviting them to events like Sounders games. So, as a recruiter who has seen how a few other agencies work with their contractors, Rylem's way of treating its people was refreshing and definitely a huge positive for me.

Working for Rylem as an internal employee also provides some great benefits- really good work/life balance, Costco food and drink shipments each month, and good access to recruiting tools.

Cons

Rylem is a company with about 30 internal employees- with this number of people, there is always a lot of change and fluctuation. So you have to be pretty adaptable to work here as an internal employee.

Be more clear on the changing processes- what is changing and why and be more consistent with follow through.

Thanks for your review!

Great Experience!

I have been working at Rylem as a contractor

Pros

My experience with Rylem has been nothing but positive. The people that work there are very friendly and seemed to truly care about helping me further my career. They not only put me in a position to succeed, but they helped make sure I was fully prepared from day one to do so.

Cons

Like I said in the pros it has been nothing but positive this far.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

We're so glad you had such a positive experience!

There are newer employer reviews for Rylem