Rylem

www.rylem.com
  www.rylem.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rylem

I've grown along with Rylem, great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Rylem cultivates your career and gives you tools to succeed such as attending conferences, trainings, lunch and learns with industry professionals, and recruiting tools to find the best candidates.
-They have fun events, support contractors, and there's plenty of free food and drinks!
-They support both professional and personal growth and achieving your goals.
-As with any business, they have their growing pains and have made great strides in the last few years. I have been right there growing with them in my career and they've given me opportunity to progress and develop my skills.

Cons

Since it is a small company, processes can change more frequently, however since hiring a branch manager, there is more consistency and established processes.

Continue to weave positivity and consistency into the fabric of the organization.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thank you for your review and we will certainly take your advice to heart!

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rylem (View Most Recent)

Entertaining

I worked at Rylem

Pros

Contractors and clients are generally happy with delivery of expectations. IE:(product) This experience can be attributed to an amazing sales staff and recruiting engine that truly care about the success of a candidate.

Also, has great wifi connectivity, refreshments and office space.

Cons

If your looking for a "good old boys" throw down at the local watering hole experience, this is the place for you. Nonlinear, narcissistic shouting is a blast in morning stand ups and provides for great laughs when shared with competent professionals.

You have an opportunity to build a successful organization beyond the current level. The phrase, "rylem is a place of change," should be used in positive situations instead of negative ones. Use your core competencies to support your staff and adopt a collaborative environment, leadership is not for everyone, nor is Rylem. Identifying risks for growth as an organization should be held to a level of accountability at a team level.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

You have great advice that we will take into consideration. Thank you very much for your review!

Rylem has given me so much opportunity!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Empowers their employees (Whatever you want to do, they will give you a chance)
    Great location and a fun/positive place to work (Rylem is consistently looking for ways to have fun as a company, build team unity, and celebrate success)
    Rylem is at the top of our industry in terms of investing in their employees and investing in resources that help individual and collective success!

Cons

It's hard to say something bad about a company that employs you, empowers you, and gives you every opportunity to succeed!

Continue to enforce the positive culture at Rylem!
    Continue to invest in your employees as well as resources for employees
    Incentives for all employees to earn some type of annual bonus and/or trip and/or both would be really nice :)

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thank you for your review and advice! We'll look into the bonus and/or trip and/or both :)

There are newer employer reviews for Rylem