There are newer employer reviews for Rylem

Best staffing agency I've worked with

Current Employee - Technology Professional in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Technology Professional in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Recruiters here are very responsive and work for YOU, not the other way around with most other agencies. They always follow up on where you're at in the interview process, and even if you didn't get the job, they have something else in the mix. I'm a current contractor here and I'm in touch with Rylem at least once a month, whether it be through an email, lunch, or happy hour events they throw. Unlike other agencies, where I never hear from them until my contract is over (if at all).

Cons

More variety in roles/companies. They majority of their roles come from larger corporations which I would ideally not like to pursue.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thank you so much for your review! We definitely try to provide personalized attention and it isan important focus of our to build relationships with all our employees.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Rylem (View Most Recent)

Great place to start, will need to move onwards after 2 years

I worked at Rylem

Pros

good incentive and fairly good morale

Cons

low growth opportunity within the company

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thank you for your review! We will continue to try to provide our employees with growth opportunity within the company.

I've grown along with Rylem, great place to work!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Rylem full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Rylem cultivates your career and gives you tools to succeed such as attending conferences, trainings, lunch and learns with industry professionals, and recruiting tools to find the best candidates.
    -They have fun events, support contractors, and there's plenty of free food and drinks!
    -They support both professional and personal growth and achieving your goals.
    -As with any business, they have their growing pains and have made great strides in the last few years. I have been right there growing with them in my career and they've given me opportunity to progress and develop my skills.

Cons

Since it is a small company, processes can change more frequently, however since hiring a branch manager, there is more consistency and established processes.

Continue to weave positivity and consistency into the fabric of the organization.

Sep 24, 2014Manager

Thank you for your review and we will certainly take your advice to heart!

There are newer employer reviews for Rylem