S&P Data

Okay Job - with NO benefits

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at S&P Data

Pros

Bonus structure is great. If you are able to hit the sales quota, you can receive 825 dollars every two weeks on top of your 80 hour two week pay.

Cons

You'll never get a raise. You'll never get 80 hours even though you worked 80 hours in two weeks.They pay by production hours on he phone. Not the time you clock in, so your paycheck will always be 5 hours short every two weeks. You only get paid 10 dollars an hour.

Considering giving the employees a raise and some health benefits. Also, you should consider promoting within the company instead of outside.

39 Other Employee Reviews for S&P Data (View Most Recent)

Poorly managed, disorganized company

Former Employee - TSR in Trenton, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - TSR in Trenton, ON (Canada)

I worked at S&P Data

Pros

As far as I could tell, the only pro is a paycheque.

Cons

As an experienced call centre agent, I was appalled at the total lack of training or even preparation for new hires. 2 hours of reviewing this "awesome" company and standard policies. Then on to the floor to listen to calls, after they realized they forgot to give us the headsets we pretty much have to buy. They also "forgot" to tell us what specifically we were doing, HOW we we were required to do it and what programs were to be used on the computer. Then we couldn't get onto their auto-dialer as it had maxed out with new hires. The company owner was driving to the Hamilton location to check into this. I did take calls following their script and was told it was fine but was walked 4 hours into my second day as not being a fit. No explanation. Another employee, silver-haired like myself was walked just before me.

Get some.

Horrendous

Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Trenton, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Outbound Sales in Trenton, ON (Canada)

I worked at S&P Data full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Some great people and friendly clean and neat office space. Koodo to janitor for his hard work and dedication. Save a lady's life!

Cons

Gossip Central of Trenton! The management are meh ok but too pushy. They don't properly do training and we were screwed by lack of hours Shanna came in and the rudest and completely misleading when using the phones and strategies given. The computers are crappy slow and really quite awful to work with as they barely worked. Dialer froze a lot and cause computer to crash. The amount of stress is unbearable and if you like being whipped when working and such this job is for you! If you hate stress not getting paid avoid. Sign up to 16 an hour is extremely misleading. They don't stand by their bonuses. I quit due to stress overload affecting my overall health and well being

Get off your butt and listen to employees let them be heard. We are slaves and unfair working environment. I feel that this is the worst place to work at especially Rogers Wireless. The stupidest thing to get a contract with. We were dumbfounded how to use everything. I'm very upset. And money off for headsets should be absolutely free. Managers get paid hefty amounts. I feel I should call human rights tribunal and ask about how this is fair.

There are newer employer reviews for S&P Data