S&P Data
www.spdatallc.com Hamilton, Canada 150 to 499 Employees

Okay Job - with NO benefits

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

ProsBonus structure is great. If you are able to hit the sales quota, you can receive 825 dollars every two weeks on top of your 80 hour two week pay.

ConsYou'll never get a raise. You'll never get 80 hours even though you worked 80 hours in two weeks.They pay by production hours on he phone. Not the time you clock in, so your paycheck will always be 5 hours short every two weeks. You only get paid 10 dollars an hour.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsidering giving the employees a raise and some health benefits. Also, you should consider promoting within the company instead of outside.

Legalized Slavery

Team Captain (Current Employee)

I have been working at S&P Data full-time for more than a year

Pros: Can't think of any in the end Karma always prevails… Cons: Harassment from employees and Managers HR unapproachable and cruel can't go to them with an issue without fear of losing… Advice to Senior Management: Everyone has to face God someday I don't know how you live with yourselves. Destroying peoples lives that believed in you and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Company who's core value's are office politics and unethical business practices

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at S&P Data full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of my peers were really awesome people. Cons: Highly unethically business practices, employees are treated as robots and bossed over on a daily basis by the managers… Advice to Senior Management: Advise to senior management would be to engage in discussion with employees to find out if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on S&P Data.

Worked for S&P Data? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at S&P Data reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for S&P Data CEO DAN PLASHKES. All reviews posted anonymously by S&P Data employees.