There are newer employer reviews for S&T Bancorp

Love it here!

Former Employee - Teller  in  Indiana, PA
Former Employee - Teller in Indiana, PA

I worked at S&T Bancorp

Pros

Great people! Great customers! easy to learn! Very understanding of other commitments. Management usually started at the bottom, so they are a wealth of knowledge. May not be the most up to date, but is one of the most friendly banks. Also they value your effort. If you try to sell and things dont work out, its okay as long as you tried.

Cons

out dated with the old calculator machines.

i love s&t and was sad to leave.

4 Other Employee Reviews for S&T Bancorp (View Most Recent)

deceived

Former Employee - Risk Analyst  in  Irwin, PA
    Former Employee - Risk Analyst in Irwin, PA

I worked at S&T Bancorp full-time for less than a year

Pros

good starting salary and benefits

Cons

picked up my life, changed states and residence for 2 months of employment due to a female supervisor who hired me sight unseen and then decided she did not like me

don't believe everything senior managment tells you

Small community bank with a good employee/employer relationship

Current Employee - Bank Manager
    Current Employee - Bank Manager

I have been working at S&T Bancorp

Pros

Strong community Bank with an emphasis on customer service and employees. Even though health coverage has increased, S&T Bank does a great job of taking care of it's employees. The also provide ample time off which gives them a strong balance of work/ life balance. They have also been for 3 years running, top 25 best places to work in Pennsylvania

Cons

Being a small community bank, the compensation for the job done is less than other larger financial competitors. Also, few incentives are available for the retail side of financial services. Becasue of this, it makes you feel underpaid for the job that is being done.

They are ultra conservative. I think that is what has kept S&T Bank around for 100 years, but it is difficult to expect substantial growth if no risks are taken. We are normally the last institution to join the "next great idea for banking" because we would rather sit back and make sure it works first and by the time we enter that market it is already saturated.

There are newer employer reviews for S&T Bancorp

Worked for S&T Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!