SAI Systems International
www.saisystems.com Shelton, CT 150 to 499 Employees

Work in SAI systems international

Former Employee (Former Employee)
Hartford, CT

ProsIt is not at all a good place to work. The employees are very much restricted and no freedom of speech. you will be fired if you keep the facts before them.

ConsYou never know when you will be fired from your job. It could be any time if the VP or Director feels that you are no longer needed, simply will tell you in the last minute. The company does not have any client base and yet project they have a lot of clients and lure the potential candidates to accept job offers and after few months will fire you without any mercy.

Advice to Senior ManagementVery inhumane and typical Indian company with no values.

Still Recovering from this Horrible Mistake in my Career

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Shelton, CT

I worked at SAI Systems International full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are no pros. They mislead you during the interview just like the Nazis pretended gas chambers were bath rooms. I've never been so uncomfortable.… Cons: Each day was pointless. There was no real client base and any work I did seemed unethical. I felt the need to "save" the client… Advice to Senior Management: There are never any clear objectives so there is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst work atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SAI Systems International full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are no pros to mention for this company but as… Cons: Poor management,abusive managers,extreme micromanaging,bad work culture, stessful atmosphere , absolutely… Advice to Senior Management: Please be nice to people and they will be nice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAI Systems International.

Worked for SAI Systems International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAI Systems International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAI Systems International CEO Dr. Ramesh Wadhwani . All reviews posted anonymously by SAI Systems International employees.