Great Company

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Little Rock, AR
Former Employee - Engineer in Little Rock, AR

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Professional Envirorment, Great Salary and benefits

Cons

Hiring process takes forever. Need to be more open to change.

n/a

Other Reviews for SAIC

Terrible company, no focus, horrible management...

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If having a job is your standard of a pro than that's the only pro I can assign to SAIC.

Cons

Let's see, we spent millions as a company moving everything to a Share Services model (think Help Desk for HR), the stock price has plummeted just within the last year from $18/share down to just $10/share and sinking, we just got sued by NYC for because management wasn't providing enough oversight, the CEO got approval to split the company instead of buying back the stock and making it employee owned again, they just recently announced that they eliminating ALL health care plans and just keeping catastrophic health plans. Their marketing of the new plans as they put it is "giving us more control over our healthcare." when in fact it's just a cost cutting measure.

When there's bad news -- share it. Don't try to sugar coat it and tell us that it's for the good of the company. It's not good for the company when you don't provide health care coverage other than catastrophic health plans. If your intent is to push everyone out -- you've done an excellent job.

SAIC is great to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very proactive organization, that looks after it's employees. They make available a large amont of resources, so that you can learn how to conduct business thier way.

Cons

I have no complaints about this organization. They are a very large organization. so it is alittle hard to become known around the company. This is not a prolem that is not common for very large organizations.

Splitting the company I think was a good move for business.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!