SAIC

www.saic.com

Was Once Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWas for MANY years employee owned, growing, dynamic, lots of room to change roles and be promoted. Use to SAIC University, with lots of training options, offered great benefits, including good matching 401K. Salaries competitive. Most importantly, there have always been many smart, motivated, terrific people to work alongside! This was a GREAT place to work.

ConsGradual slide since ousting founder, IPO not a success, poor succession planning, now the split to two companies and huge layoffs. Corp consolidation resulting in losing amazing employee resources, plus many others jumping off. Constant cost cutting also lead to terrible benefits changes - health insurance is now a CDHP.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell, it's too late, but . . . Actually listen to and utilize the employee survey info you spent a lot of money to collect, disallow cliques and favoritism, reward merit instead. Death by a thousand cuts is not a business plan.

Great team

Business Process Manager (Former Employee) Alexandria, VA

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: project team, policies and processes Cons: Difficult customer, PM was unrealistic Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Going from Good to Bad to Horrible...My years with SAIC

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: When SAIC hired me, 12 years ago, the Pros were many. The benefits were great, the company had a wonderful environment and I worked for/with… Cons: I am writing this review now (as a current employee) because I believe that within a few months I will be added to the dozens… Advice to Senior Management: Well since they can't undo the IPO, my advice would be to treat the employees like that have a brain and some intelligence. Stop feeding… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!