SAIC
3.3 of 5 1,052 reviews
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Very ethics focused with emphasis on excellence.

Contracts Representative (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsGreat collaboration and team cohesion. Strong focus on excellence in services rendered. Outstanding ethics both in action and through frequently reiterated training.

ConsWork-life balance is not applicable when the 40hr workweek frequently (if not routinely!) extends far beyond that - as a matter of expectation by management. Benefits are 'adequate' but not formidable.

Good solid company overall.

GIS Specialist (Current Employee)
    Melbourne, FL

I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good corporate structure and plenty of offices nationwide. SAIC always seems to get the big wins on… Cons: Can change projects without warning, so you need to be flexible. 2013 insurance isn't the best but is trying to be competitive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Field Monitor Team Leader on Hurricane Irene disaster relief effort in Virginia

Field Monitor Team Leader (Former Employee)
    Chesapeake, VA

I worked at SAIC as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: -High pay for a college graduate student -More overtime hours than regular hours (7 day work week/15… Cons: -Lots of temp contracts but few permanent entry-level positions -Temp work will most likely not lead to permanent work -No real… Advice to Senior Management: While I understand that the company makes a lot of temporary hires to work on special projects as a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.