SAIC
3.3 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Great for resume... but...

Engineering Intern (Current Employee)
Edgewood, MD

I have been working at SAIC

ProsGood people, satisfying work, challenging work. Salaried folks seem to enjoy benefits such as flexible hours, corporate travel, etc. Overtime is not mandatory but in rare instances.

ConsFor hourly folks, benefits are non existant. Hours are much less flexible. You get in trouble for working 39 or 41 hours in a "full time hourly position."

Advice to Senior ManagementLoosen up the belt alittle. Dont tell your employees the company makes $10 billion a year, and then pay them like they're working at McDonalds. Maybe then you could attract talent from somewhere besides right down the road.

Good Company to work for

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros: Large company, lots of opportunities all around the world. … Cons: Feedback from the performance management process yearly could be improved. Turnover… Advice to Senior Management: Train management better to keep talented staff and not reward… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not too shabby

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at SAIC

Pros: Great benefits, felt like a civilian environment with not that much pressure and deadlines. Management was friendly, then hopped to another team and the… Cons: - Management communications were off. Meetings were a waste of time… Advice to Senior Management: Compete with pay/salary from other fortune 500 companies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.