SAIC
3.3 of 5 1,052 reviews
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

Great company!

Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsSAIC provides great opportunities for its new employees as well as great training programs. They are a very diverse company with great internal networking capability.

ConsMany job opportunities are contingent upon winning the contracts. Also they are not big into manufacturing at all so don't come looking for a manufacturing job here.

Great Company!

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros: SAIC allows employees to advance in their career by moving… Cons: Company is splitting into 2 separate companies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent Client-Side Experience

Analyst (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: SAIC has good benefits and has an enormous variety of contacts throughout the Intelligence Community that allows for a… Cons: Some people may not enjoy the status that comes from being a contractor… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.