SAIC

www.saic.com

A very diverse company with opportunities in many fields.

Project Management Analyst (Current Employee) North Charleston, SC

ProsSAIC has their hands in just about every type of contracting work, so there is great diversity when it comes to different jobs available.

ConsDepending on your working location, SAIC does not treat all of it's employees fairly. The more you are detached from the corporate environment, the less respect you get from the company as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsistency with off-site management, compared to corporate management, could steer this company in the right direction and show employees that the company cares about them as an individual.

Good company and ethics but no place to growth..

I have been working at SAIC full-time

Pros: Work life balance, flexibility, technologies Cons: salary, growth, lack of training No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Higher than average salary for the area Cons: Lack of proactive management and career development opportunites Advice to Senior Management: Give more recognition to those who actually produce for the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!