SAIC

www.saic.com

Good Company for Entry Level Software Engineers

Software Design Engineer (Former Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsDecent pay and benefits for starting out in the industry. Good co-workers and plenty of exciting and cutting edge projects have be awarded to this company. I've been to several of the semi annual work socials which helps build the company morale.

ConsHealth care coverage has gone down the toilet and with it, the morale. Business units seem to be detached almost like they are different companies. Upper management seems numb to employees needs. Turnover rate has since double since the high-deductible health care has gone into effect. In my 3 years of experience at this company, all of my 2-3% 15 month raises have since been nullified by 1. The high deductible health care and 2. The government's 2 percent income tax increase which went into effect in 2013.

Advice to Senior ManagementHear out your subordinates and reward them for their hard work. When your company is making great revenue a, your employees should get the recognition, raises and benefits they earn. In turn, you will see the company swell with people who want to stay rather than leave as they are doing now.

Solid job

I have been working at SAIC

Pros: Solid job with a variety of different tasks that can be done. They seem… Cons: Does not seem to reward the workers for a good job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible company, the worst company I have ever worked for!!!

Project Analyst (Former Employee) North Charleston, SC

I worked at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Only the two listed below: good work/life balance competitive pay Cons: Buddy system for promotion management have no respect for employees High employee… Advice to Senior Management: Stop operating on the buddy system to promote your friends to positions where they do not have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!