SAIC

www.saic.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

Great Corporation that is Really Going Places!!

Former Employee - Scan Index-Tech in Colorado Springs, CO
Former Employee - Scan Index-Tech in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at SAIC as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Good compensation, great work environment, Good benefits, great people, company cares, great learning experience.

Cons

ONe manager was unethical. Furlows are never fun. Contract position, no security. A little clique presence.

I loved working for this company. I had only 2 complaints; that I haven't been able to find another position here is 1, the other was a manager that was somehow able to hire her son, and gave him "preferential treatment". Ensure that new management is competent in industry.

1181 Other Employee Reviews for SAIC (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for, One of the best in the industry with many exciting oppertunities.

Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at SAIC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits package. Lots of stability in the industry and a wide selection of jobs to choose from. They are also good about helping military members transition. I would also highlight that they give yo ua chance to plug into the community.

Cons

Once your locked into a salary band its hard to get a raise. Company is splitting into two and the new name of LEIDOS is horrible. They should have worked on getting a better name to build a brand.

Please pay your Intelligence Analysts more. Also need to give more military leave time to reservists.

Great Learning Experience

Current Employee - App Developer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - App Developer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SAIC as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours as long as you put 8 hours/day. Great project manager and team.

Cons

They are government contractor, so a lot of things are strict. Not a lot of perks for interns.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC