Excellent

Former Employee - COMSEC Specialist/Info Security Analyst  in  Kennedy Space Center, FL
Former Employee - COMSEC Specialist/Info Security Analyst in Kennedy Space Center, FL

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, great pay, great people

Cons

Need to provide "charm school" training to the managers on how to handle a layoff. My layoff seemed cold and indifferent. Communication was not clear on the severance package presented to me by my management. The employee web site is or was fuzzy in this area as well.

I was laid off due to budget cuts but yet the company posted some pretty hefty profits on the employee web site shortly after my layoff announcement. Kind of struck me sour. Also, I could have stayed in my prior position and still be employed but SAIC talked me into coming on board with them. Now I have no job. SAIC overall is a good company to work for.

Other Reviews for SAIC

Great organization

Former Employee - Call Center Generalist  in  Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Call Center Generalist in Rockville, MD

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very strong infrastructure and a large network that allows you to find the right fit for you.

Cons

Sometimes big companies can feel a little impersonal.

Keep attracting top-tier talent an make sure they feel appreciated.

Like minded

Current Employee - Imagery Analyst  in  Lexington Park, MD
    Current Employee - Imagery Analyst in Lexington Park, MD

I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros

Professionalism, retired military, small team, great mission. I work in a new building that has lots of room and the entire place has wifi.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints at this time. I arrived as the company was splitting into SAIC and Liedos, a few growing pains, nothing major.

Your people give this company a good name, take care of them and they'll continue the great work everyone expects.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!