SAIC

www.saic.com

Good place to work

Software Security Engineer (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsSAIC is a good place to work. Nothing spectacular about pay or benefits but the people you work with are top notch and many have been in the industry for a long time and eager to share their experience and knowledge. Local operations and business units are very good at keeping the work coming in and we keep the customers happy.

After the corporate split into SAIC and Leidos the corporate management seems eager to regain that something special that SAIC used to have when it was employee owned and before the founder retired.

ConsTop management has gone down hill since Dr Beyster left the CEO position and the company drifted towards being a typical defense contractor body shop. A series of weak CEOs seemed too eager to make us clone of everybody else. Too little investment in employees, too eager to trim costs. Seems to be turning around post split but the dust is still settling.

Excellent company to work for!!!

SharePoint Systems Architect (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company goes out of their way to help their employees maintain… Cons: Many positions within the internal job board require DoD security clearance and most of the hiring managers aren't… Advice to Senior Management: Work with your recruiters and hiring managers to give them the flexibility to sponsor current employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people provide a community feeling

Training Specialist (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people. Great benefits. They try to provide… Cons: Sometimes the tradeoff between job security and reduced compensation/reduced hours. But I… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you do. Taking care of the people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!