www.saic.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

Former Employee - Security Specialist in Beavercreek, OH
Former Employee - Security Specialist in Beavercreek, OH

I worked at SAIC

Pros

Great Benefits, 401K, Heath insurance, FSA

Cons

The SAIC business development efforts are lacking. I would have loved to stay with the company but little effort was made by the business development team to come up with additional work for my entire team when our contract ended.

Work harder to keep skilled employees

1164 Other Employee Reviews for SAIC (View Most Recent)

SAIC is a great place to work with great room for growth for those who want it!

Current Employee - Senior Software Test Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Test Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

Management recognizes opportunities for growth within employees through evaluation of past performance and recognition of goals that have been properly managed and achieved.

Cons

As a whole, employees need more recognition and attention to help promote learning company.

Become more involved with employees and put forth effort to becoming more personal through off-work activities.

SAIC is good if you are interested in the specific work in the contract assigned, but not in advancement within SAIC.

Current Employee - Senior Information Systems Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Information Systems Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

This is a mature company with a lot of resources. They fully support training and personal development.

Cons

At SAIC, is hard to switch jobs and cross between contract work or business divisions. There is not a lot of focus on internal networking or building a long term career path for employees.

Better guidance is needed regarding path for advancement. It is unclear where someone stands in the company and what the next (higher level) role is within SAIC.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC