www.saic.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

Former Employee - Security Specialist in Beavercreek, OH
Former Employee - Security Specialist in Beavercreek, OH

I worked at SAIC

Pros

Great Benefits, 401K, Heath insurance, FSA

Cons

The SAIC business development efforts are lacking. I would have loved to stay with the company but little effort was made by the business development team to come up with additional work for my entire team when our contract ended.

Work harder to keep skilled employees

1182 Other Employee Reviews for SAIC (View Most Recent)

SAIC is a great place to work with great room for growth for those who want it!

Current Employee - Senior Software Test Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Test Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

Management recognizes opportunities for growth within employees through evaluation of past performance and recognition of goals that have been properly managed and achieved.

Cons

As a whole, employees need more recognition and attention to help promote learning company.

Become more involved with employees and put forth effort to becoming more personal through off-work activities.

All about the Bottom Line - People First is far from the Truth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

Flexible hours, interesting work, training, process improvement & development

Cons

Salary is not even close to market average, quality people are forced out, ethical behavior not required for all - do as I say not as I do, no bench between contracts, excellent work not rewarded but "brown-nosing" is, difficult to find another position within the company if not well connected, social events no longer exist, lack of communication from senior management

Taking SAIC public was the worst thing you could have ever done to this company. The focus is no longer on the work but on cutting costs and ensuring the CEO is paid his base salary of $8M. (The SEC filings shares everything).

Ensuring Executives have job growth? Executives do not need job growth - the employees that don't hold VP, AVP titles do.

Management should get back to the basics on what made SAIC great in the first place. It would certainly help.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC