There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

SAIC, give them a look.

Current Employee - Senior Management Consultant  in  Lanham, MD
Current Employee - Senior Management Consultant in Lanham, MD

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

Although SAIC is a large company I thought it had a very high proportion of smart people working for it. By smart I don't mean just book smart, I mean business savvy smart as well.

Cons

I worked in a relatively new business area around business consulting and I think the company was still trying to get its hands around the notion of being consultants rather than delivering a hard product (related to SAIC's roots as a engineering and hard sciences company).

Be more proactive in advising your clients. Let them hear the bad news from you, not from another consultant group or internal employees.

1114 Other Employee Reviews for SAIC (View Most Recent)

Great company, glad to be part of the team!!!

Current Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

SAIC provides a great starting arena for those who are fresh out of the military. Easy transition into civilian life. Also, most of the management processes are online which allows you to answer your own questions or get a response back very quickly. The benefit package is also incredible compared to other jobs. No one else could beat it. Lastly, the people you work with are very knowledgeable and easy going. Everyone contributes and is a team player.

Cons

Starting pay could be higher for experienced professionals.

None. Senior manamgement does a great job of informing everyone of the company goals and how we plan to get there. They work with you if you need time off or if you need to change schedules. Great people to work for.

SAIC is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in McLean, VA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros

Quality of life at SAIC is good.

Cons

SAIC has extensive services for those who are located at close to the larger offices, but often those at remote locations do not have the same benefits.

Keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!