SAIC

www.saic.com

SAIC, give them a look.

Senior Management Consultant (Current Employee) Lanham, MD

ProsAlthough SAIC is a large company I thought it had a very high proportion of smart people working for it. By smart I don't mean just book smart, I mean business savvy smart as well.

ConsI worked in a relatively new business area around business consulting and I think the company was still trying to get its hands around the notion of being consultants rather than delivering a hard product (related to SAIC's roots as a engineering and hard sciences company).

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive in advising your clients. Let them hear the bad news from you, not from another consultant group or internal employees.

Great company, glad to be part of the team!!!

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SAIC

Pros: SAIC provides a great starting arena for those who are fresh out of the military. Easy transition into civilian life. Also, most of… Cons: Starting pay could be higher for experienced professionals. Advice to Senior Management: None. Senior manamgement does a great job of informing everyone of the company goals and how we plan to get there.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

SAIC is a great place to work.

Human Resources (Current Employee) McLean, VA

I have been working at SAIC

Pros: Quality of life at SAIC is good. Cons: SAIC has extensive services for those who are located at close to the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!