SAP
3.8 of 5 1,651 reviews
www.sap.com Walldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

Awesome place to work!

Applications Consultant III (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at SAP

ProsVast opportunity to learn because of the diversity and complexity of our products for just about any industry /sector or business problem.
Multicultural environment, excellent rapport across teams.
Lateral career opportunities , relocation to a number of different countries and cities - can be awesome for someone who likes to travel.

ConsPromotions (in Consulting) can take very long even if you have been doing very well , its just a near flat organization

Too much travel, constantly on the road.

The company sometimes seems too big and there is just too much information out there in the internal portal, It can exhaust you to look for simple things..

Advice to Senior ManagementUtilization numbers matter. But they dont improve customer satisfaction. Change your reward mechanisms away from utilization only.

It is a better place

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP

Pros: - Work culture is good - Employee benefits are good Cons: - salary on the lower end when compared to similar… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very positive work environment, though some quirks due to German ownership/management

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP

Pros: I've had excellent opportunities to advance so far; co-workers are hard working and respectful. Compensation, benefits, work… Cons: Some quirks due to German ownership/management. Like most tech companies there are frequent reorganizations which… Advice to Senior Management: Would ask that leadership continue to invest in workforce skills. Like many tech companies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SAP.

Worked for SAP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAP CEO Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe. All reviews posted anonymously by SAP employees.