Awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Applications Consultant III in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Applications Consultant III in Chicago, IL

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Vast opportunity to learn because of the diversity and complexity of our products for just about any industry /sector or business problem. Multicultural environment, excellent rapport across teams. Lateral career opportunities , relocation to a number of different countries and cities - can be awesome for someone who likes to travel.

Cons

Promotions (in Consulting) can take very long even if you have been doing very well , its just a near flat organization Too much travel, constantly on the road. The company sometimes seems too big and there is just too much information out there in the internal portal, It can exhaust you to look for simple things..

Advice to Management

Utilization numbers matter. But they dont improve customer satisfaction. Change your reward mechanisms away from utilization only.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Dream Come True!

Current Employee - SAP Associate Consultant in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - SAP Associate Consultant in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Excellent salary + Amazing Benefits; Intellectual coworkers; Very positive and motivated; Unlimited learning resources and opportunities; Great management; I have come across senior employees who have been with the company for more than 15 years and all them still are excited to be with the company.

Cons

I have yet to come by any. I have been with the company for less than a month and so far the experience has been a dream come true!

Advice to Management

The management in this company is excellent. My manager is highly motivated, always there for me, and very quick to respond. This is a great model for other leaders in the organization to follow.

2. An exhilarating experience for an intern

Former Employee - Services BPM & IT Project Portfolio Support Intern in Newtown Square, PA

I worked at SAP

Pros

-> Subsidized lunch -> Large global network of employees and you get to meet and network with people all around the world -> Telecommuting and remotely working allows you to balance your time and life and how you want to work -> The company is constantly changing and coming up with new ways to do things

Cons

-> Some areas are silo minded and it is hard to find resources sometimes because it is a large company