There are newer employer reviews for SAP

Very good

Current Employee - Intern in Newtown Square, PA
Current Employee - Intern in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Work culture
My position and working with experienced people helps you learn so much
Flexibility in working with different teams
Teammates are really helpful
Good work-life balance

Cons

Too much of project management work. Having a Technical background, I wanted to work more on the Business analysis side but most of the work I am involved in is project management related

Advice to Management

The leadership at SAP is truly amazing. I have frequent meetings with my manager and give him regular updates about by day-to-day work

reviews filtered by

Mixed feelings

Current Employee - Inside Marketing Representative in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - Inside Marketing Representative in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

The company as a whole offers its' employees a healthy salary and benefits. It promotes a healthy work/life balance with a sustainable outlook.

Cons

In the area of Inside Sales, management changes brought a halt to creativity and account planning with a knowledgeable VAT (value-add team). Additionally, my performance in 2011 compared to 2010 was significantly favorable. My bonus, however, was less. New management turned the position into one that now requires a certain number of phone calls per day. Any topic of conversation had to be submitted as a script to management for approval. Morale shifted from positive to negative.

Advice to Management

The first question management should ask of Inside Marketing Representatives is "what do you need to hit your numbers?" The answers (specifically those from over achievers) would offer a good starting point toward an outcome that would benefit both.

2. Smart & Sophisticated

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Great flexibility and work/life balance. Very smart people at the company who are overall very supportive of fellow colleagues.

Cons

There appears to be nepitism and it's not clear why some individuals are promoted.

Advice to Management

Create more programs for junior employees to gain support and advice on their career track.

There are newer employer reviews for SAP