SAP

www.sap.com
  www.sap.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

It's a company to grow in if you are on the right track

Current Employee - Product Manager in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Great benefits and employees networking is very helpful and all what you need is to ask for help from a colleague.

Cons

Acquisition is a mess , you bring in the old companies strategies to the world of SAP with now preparations and minimal coaching and the higher manger expect changes right away!

Please make sure to check up Acquisition and try to melt in the new blood with old blood to reduce the factor of failure. SAP has not a brilliant history in managing acquisitions

2036 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

Very good

Current Employee - Intern in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - Intern in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Work culture
    My position and working with experienced people helps you learn so much
    Flexibility in working with different teams
    Teammates are really helpful
    Good work-life balance

Cons

Too much of project management work. Having a Technical background, I wanted to work more on the Business analysis side but most of the work I am involved in is project management related

The leadership at SAP is truly amazing. I have frequent meetings with my manager and give him regular updates about by day-to-day work

Mixed feelings

Current Employee - Inside Marketing Representative in Newtown Square, PA
    Current Employee - Inside Marketing Representative in Newtown Square, PA

I have been working at SAP

Pros

The company as a whole offers its' employees a healthy salary and benefits. It promotes a healthy work/life balance with a sustainable outlook.

Cons

In the area of Inside Sales, management changes brought a halt to creativity and account planning with a knowledgeable VAT (value-add team). Additionally, my performance in 2011 compared to 2010 was significantly favorable. My bonus, however, was less. New management turned the position into one that now requires a certain number of phone calls per day. Any topic of conversation had to be submitted as a script to management for approval. Morale shifted from positive to negative.

The first question management should ask of Inside Marketing Representatives is "what do you need to hit your numbers?" The answers (specifically those from over achievers) would offer a good starting point toward an outcome that would benefit both.

There are newer employer reviews for SAP