SAP

www.sap.com
  www.sap.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAP

Excellent company to work with

Current Employee - Applications Consultant III in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Applications Consultant III in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at SAP

Pros

Good people to work with. Extremely skillful consulting and development team with indepth knowledge and ability. Training and education opportunities are unmatched in the industry. Culture appreciates knowledge, integrity, and hard work. Happy to work with a company that recognises talent and appreciates hard work. Bonuses are based billable work performed hence providing incentive to work beyond your normal work time.

Cons

Conservative compensation policy; Below average salary compared to the field in the Industry but a good bonus policy and excellent benefits/retirall package.
Frequent travel

Top heavy company. Trim down many unwanted, non-productive top level VP's/SVP positions to control costs and also reduce costs to the customers. Focus on Web architecture and move towards complete web architectured product. Beware of the competition moving in this direction. Reduce the license costs and make it more appealing to the small and medium business. Recognize offshoring capabilties and its impact on cost saving benefits in consulting sphere.

2027 Other Employee Reviews for SAP (View Most Recent)

SAP America is a well run, fantastic company

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at SAP

Pros

At SAP I feel empowered and supported by both my team members and executive management. It's the best work environment I have ever encountered. I am very happy and blessed to work for SAP America.

Cons

I am very happy here. I don't see any distinct downsides.

Keep up the great work! You have demonstrated that you listen to your employees and are facilitative leaders. Great job!

Solid, well run company

I have been working at SAP

Pros

It is one of the largest software companies in the world and with that comes unprecedented access to the industry and opportunities. It is a well respected brand name and an extremely well run company on many levels.

Cons

As with any large employer, at times it can seem like your lost in the numbers in terms of employees and overall importance.

The time has come when SaaS will begin to overtake as the dominant form of software. At its current pace, SAP isn't moving fast enough to remain a leader in this field in terms of being agile and quick.

There are newer employer reviews for SAP